I have two cameras recording one on the road and one facing me, how do I put the one facing me in a box then the other in the background?

I have a Geekam 4K Action Camera, and I have that recording while I'm biking facing the front of my bike, So it can see the road, then I have my iPhone facing me recording me while I'm biking. IDK how to put my face in a little separate box, and the video that I was taking on my Geekam Camera in the... show more I have a Geekam 4K Action Camera, and I have that recording while I'm biking facing the front of my bike, So it can see the road, then I have my iPhone facing me recording me while I'm biking. IDK how to put my face in a little separate box, and the video that I was taking on my Geekam Camera in the background. For example, the picture you see with pewdiepie in the little box down there, and then the video playing I want it like that, but instead of the green screen behind him, I just want the video on the iPhone in the box with the video from the Geekam playing on the screen.