Should I stop working with my business partner?

My business partner came up with a really great business idea one day, and when she proposed it to me, we decided it would be amazing to start a business out of it. When it comes to execution, I feel like I'm doing 100 percent of the work and she's doing nothing. I set up our online store, I set up our... show more My business partner came up with a really great business idea one day, and when she proposed it to me, we decided it would be amazing to start a business out of it. When it comes to execution, I feel like I'm doing 100 percent of the work and she's doing nothing. I set up our online store, I set up our domain, I found 90 percent of our products, I set up our email and social media accounts, and I contacted all of our suppliers for wholesale inquiries (she only contacted one supplier). Right now, we are ready to launch our store, but she is saying that she wants to have a job to save money so we could have enough capital to launch. I feel like she is not aggressive and committed to the business enough to even start it. Meanwhile, I created my own business, and I am planning to sell the products that I found for the previous business on Amazon. I guess my question is would it be considered that I am cheating my business partner or not, since she came up with the business idea, and I am the one who did 100 percent of the work?
Update: We do not have a partnership agreement in writing, and we did not do any legal paperwork to make it official.