Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAlternativeParanormal Phenomena · 6 months ago

Which is more effective Communication between the paranormal via a medium or via technology such as a spirit box?

• Tom
    Favorite Answer

Technology! it removes the "Human factor" (unconscious or deliberate) from the equation.

Both are crap. Use a Ouija board. Unlike the medium, Ouija boards don't cost by the minute or hour. And unlike the 'technology' box, a Ouija board will give you answers that actually make sense.

There's no such thing as a real psychic medium. That's why the honest ones all display a "for entertainment purposes only" disclaimer on their ads, and the smart ones even have all their customers sign a copy. Ever wondered why you never see "psychic medium wins the lottery" as a news headline? It's not coincidence.

The only 'technology' a spirit recorder uses is called gain, which is pure microphone sensitivity. With the gain turned up to maximum, a microphone will pick up a mouse fart and make it sound like a roar of thunder. No kidding, that's all a spirit recorder is. It's the same technology that makes a heavy metal guitar sound different than a country guitar.

A Ouija board, however, costs a one-time fee of about $15 at any toy store. And if you can't afford the fifteen bucks, you can always make your own for free. But it's not just cheap, it's really effective. Unlike the spirit box, you don't have to wonder what the hell you just heard when you ask a question. You just push the pointer around to spell out the answers you want, and voila.

• Anyone who wants to have evidence of the reality of the spirits of demons, this is, their real name, must attend the spirit sessions, through the guidance of the true Medium. After a few sessions, you will notice the appearance of spirits before your eyes.

• Dr. NG

If I can only choose one of two it's spirit box. Unless it was the Medium from the TV show Medium, her I'd like to meet. To be honest, I prefer my Genuine Hasbro Ouija and even my Magic 8 Ball to a spirit box. Hans Holzer thought they were garbage and who would know better than him?

You are the medium.

I've never seen any evidence that either works.

• If I had to choose one I'd go for the spirit box, at least then I would know that I was making my own stuff up and not listening to someone else's fabrications.

• Gary K

To find out you'd have to run a study. Which could be difficult- how would you control for fake mediums and pareidolia?

• Mr. P

I'm still not convinced about spirit boxes, and can communicate quite well without them, so I would have to go with the medium.

- More effective if you are the medium.

both are bogus ............................so it doesn't really matter ....................