Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 6 months ago

Being targeted?

Lately i have noticed my friends laughting at me bit more then usual. And they are doing things they know i dont like. Like they know i dont eat spicey food but will maje it really spicey, then tell me its not and when i eat it and its clearly spicey they laugh and say sorry must have put to muh chilly in. Ive trted asking them directly if i have done somwthing qrong but they say no or i didnt do that and if i give them and exapmle then they play it off that i am the one thatcis wrong... but they keep doing it ?

Dont get me wrong if you want hot food have it just sont lie to me?!

15 Answers

Relevance
  • susan
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

You say this is happening more lately. Maybe in the past it was a good friendship you had with these people. Maybe now it is or maybe it isn't. Here's what you need to think about though. It doesn't matter whether they are nice or mean or whether they really meant it or do it by accident. Their side doesn't matter right now as much as your side. If these friendships are not good for you anymore, if being around them is bringing you down instead of lifting you up, and you tried to talk about their behavior to them but they don't believe there is a problem, then it is okay for you to turn away from them and find something else to do with your time. I'm not pushing you and saying you have to stop hanging out with them. I am telling you, you don't need anyone's permission except your own if you want to stop hanging out with them. You have to decide what is best for you.

• Edna
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

For gosh sake - forget about spicy foods. Learn to spell instead!

• Chanel
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Don't put yourself in the line of fire anymore. Make other friends who are not spiteful like this lot.

• 6 months ago

Troll.But not a successful one.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

"Next time they put too much spice in your food ..."

... you could make a big production about being unpleasantly startled at the amount of hot sauce in your food. Stand up suddenly, making sure that your plate goes sailing away toward your tormentors and the food gets all over them.

• Ann
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

These people aren't your friends, if they're playing cruel jokes on you. Make some new friends who are nicer.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

theyre not your friends, rnake sorne new ones

• 6 months ago

That sounds annoying, but what's your question?

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Find new friends would be my suggestion.

• 6 months ago

It depends. Try to see if they do things like that to each other, or if it’s only happening to you. I suggest either finding better friends or acting like they aren’t bothering you so they get bored and stop.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.