Being targeted?

Lately i have noticed my friends laughting at me bit more then usual. And they are doing things they know i dont like. Like they know i dont eat spicey food but will maje it really spicey, then tell me its not and when i eat it and its clearly spicey they laugh and say sorry must have put to muh chilly in. Ive... show more Lately i have noticed my friends laughting at me bit more then usual. And they are doing things they know i dont like. Like they know i dont eat spicey food but will maje it really spicey, then tell me its not and when i eat it and its clearly spicey they laugh and say sorry must have put to muh chilly in. Ive trted asking them directly if i have done somwthing qrong but they say no or i didnt do that and if i give them and exapmle then they play it off that i am the one thatcis wrong... but they keep doing it ?
Dont get me wrong if you want hot food have it just sont lie to me?!