Do successful musicians have a higher IQ then the average person?

I define a successful musician as someone who works professionally as a musician and not a hobbyist. Professional musicians which have full time jobs working in music education and know how to read music for and improvise on several instruments. I am also not referring to popular performers, I am referring to... show more I define a successful musician as someone who works professionally as a musician and not a hobbyist. Professional musicians which have full time jobs working in music education and know how to read music for and improvise on several instruments. I am also not referring to popular performers, I am referring to successful composers which have written songs that have become popular.
Update: I would like to rephrase my question to "do successful musicians have a higher level of intelligence then an average person" it seems there is a focus on the test itself and not what it represents.