Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 6 months ago

Does my cat love me? Did he miss me?

I came back after a month and I sat down and my cat came to me, sat in my lap and acted like never before. He started rubbing his head on my head and my breast, he was laying on my lap and swirling around and he was being very very sweet to me. He loves to cuddle and I always cuddle him but this time he REALLY enjoyed it. He acted like a crazy little kitty. He's so cute aghh!

You could hear his purring from miles away. Is this a sign he missed me and he loves or he was just enjoying himself and felt nothing towards me? I've heard cats don't have feelings towards people but...

• audrey
    Favorite Answer

That's so sweet. He loves you a lot. Too bad you didn't record that moment. He is an exceptionally smart cat!

No. Cats love food. That's it.

Awww--how sweet. They are definitely capable of loving their humans.

Yes your cat loves you. Don't die anytime soon though. Love goes out the door with cats very quickly. A dead corpse is your cats next meal. Hope I didn't freak you out. It's just how cats work. Dogs will at least wait a few weeks. Cats will not.