Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 6 months ago

Is MAC Cosmetics considered “high-end” makeup?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Yes.

It’s high quality

• 6 months ago

It’s very expensive. They do offer great eye primer for people with oily eyelids. That’s the only product I would buy from them. 24 hour eye primer

• Jahal
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

No. Not at all. The brand started as theatrical makeup. That's why it's so heavy and clown like. If you have to cover tattoos or facial scars it could be useful.

4 For high end makeup look at Armani, chanel

• 6 months ago

its considered high end but mid rage pricing not the most expensive. ITs also tested on animals which people dont like and also the makeup formulation is known to be very heavy and clogs pores. Its really not meant for everyday wear it was originally designed for weddings and makeup photo shoots due to the high pigments and heavy formulation

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

I would say they’re in the middle

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Probably, they’re vile though.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

its in the middle...i dont have a mac product due to them testing it on animals...would prefer to stay in the drug store range always rather than purchasing pricier ones

• 6 months ago

They test on animals which is disgusting I stopped using it i would consider getting some better products that isn’t tested on animals . But yes Mac Cosmetics is very popular. But so are other brand names that are better .

• 6 months ago

I think so but i dont use this product i prefer a more natural look like vichy dermablend foundation

• Alisyn
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

Yes. Along with Jeffree Starr, Anastasia Bev Hills, Too Faced, Dior, Urban Decay, and Chanel 💜

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.