Is learning python better for a newbee game developer or c++?

So one institute suggested me to learn c++ language and 3D animation and then go for game development course.While another institute recommended me to learn python and then go for game development with python 3 and then game development with Unity 3D.

Python is best for become game developer!

do something fun with what you know.

it becomes your resume.

For game development, Python is not a recommended language. C++ is like the mainstream game developing language. Also, Unity3D uses C#, also a very good game programming language. I suggest learning C++ for game development and much more things beyond that.

no it is not if you already have a little experience somethings may be new in it though compare to others

you should learn boolean logic first. its way easier to learn new languages once you learn boolean logic.

• EddieJ

There is no right answer.

However, if by "newbee game developer" you mean "wanna be programmer who has never written a program" then I would suggest you start with Python.

In other words, learn a bit about programming before you think about becoming a game developer.

And Python is an easier way to get into programming.