If your friend comes into your house and goes straight to the fridge opens it, takes food out and eats it without asking what would you do?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Stan
    Lv 7
    5 months ago
    Best Answer

I don't have friends who would do this without asking. ;-)

• 5 months ago

That's what I do at my friends. They have good food :)

• 5 months ago

Nothing. My step sons have been doing this for years. If there is something i don't want anyone to eat, i put a sign on it

• 5 months ago

Ask them to now do that without permission in the future and if they do not respect your requirement then lock them out.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

This friend obviously thinks this is ok? Communicate with them, tell them how you feel. If this was to happen to me, I’d just tell them to f*ck off out my fridge! (If we were close friends).

• Tj
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Tell them straight out, If your friend wants something, they need to ask in the future and they are very rude to help themselves.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I don't think a friend will do that if they are not really really comfortable or close to you or know you enough to do it. But if they were someone you just met and that was the first day you invited them and they did that kindly ask them to leave and don't invite them again or tell them not to take your things without asking if you don't wish to unfriend them.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I'd tell them I will get them something to eat if they want, but all they need to do is ask me. If they don't like it, then I suppose I'd barge into their house sometime, march directly to their fridge, pull out the most expensive food inside and, right in front of them, start eating or drinking. Payback.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

tell them to go home

• small
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Would ask him if he wants some more food or drink, and also remind him that he has not displayed good manners however.

• sarah5 months agoReport

That won’t work nowadays. Millennials are very rude and will not care.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.