Will the British public be kept up to date on the trial of this terrorist?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

I refuse to devote any of my attention to this.

But will answer anyway.

What do you mean by 'British public'?

Source(s): Highly egotistical, conceited bastard who always comes on here during the day to type all sorts of nonsense and repetitive wailing of supposed 'superiority' in my box because I'm bereft of conversational skills out amongst people - especially over twenty.
  • 6 months ago

No.

Because no information has been provided except for an inactive web link.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I refuse to devote any of my attention to this.

Lock them up. The end. Forget.

Source(s): Highly incisive, very aware and very intensely strong-minded and pragmatic logician and tactician, very high-grade threat detector, nurturer of life-saving mental enhancement and developer of superior methods of societal organisation. Vehement advocate of human advancement, invulnerability and continuity / realisation of desirable and/or protective human, societal and global attributes (will viciously oppose any person or entity threatening these, without exception).
    • Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

For evidence of how very greatly tactically and mentally advanced I am, Google "survivalistinfo" (include the quotation marks) and see the Wix site.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Only the bits not covered by official secrets.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Probably not, another that will be swept under the carpet, for ‘community cohesion’. Best not let the public see how frequently these events occur, harder for the media/government to then push the far right extremist danger when everyone can see the truth.

• 6 months ago

The trial date is 24th June, so nothing to report yet.

• 6 months ago

There have been preliminary hearings but the most recent report I can find says his trial will start on Monday 24 June.

• Dayton
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Maybe it's a mental health issue, and therefore not reported

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.