Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 6 months ago

Why is mental illness so rampant in the US now?

26 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

A lot of mental hospitals closed during W. Bush's administration and the insurance pharmaceutical business executives make ridiculous salaries.

The educational system is falling apart too. Education the first thing that gets cut in any state budget.

• LaDell6 months agoReport

people aren't as mentally ill as much as they are liars, cheaters, thieves and mureders.

• 6 months ago

pressures of the economy

• 6 months ago

Try to regular yoga, follow the diet chat and more information visit now -> https://bit.ly/2M4lzgz

• 6 months ago

They take junk food & fast food much. so they get weight and we know obesity is the disease. which causes anxiety . I suggest them eating vegetable more giving up taking protein more than 30-100 gm per day. They shouldn't red meet at supper. I also suggest them to have 200 ml lemon juice daily.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Why you think it is only in US? Do you have statistics from other countries?

• 6 months ago

It is what people do for sex that mental illness thrives on.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

no more mental asylums. in the past they could pick up crazy people and put them somewhere for that but apparently that's immoral and its better they are homeless or committing crimes.

• 6 months ago

I suspect that over time we have narrowed down what we "define" as normal -- and given names to more and more "behaviours" that "liberal" "practitioners" have considered off the median line of behaviour

Put a label on a behavioural characteristic and it becomes a "condition"

Give a person a label , and many of them will happily /unhappily live out their lives performing as such .

So the people with "real" conditions don't get the treatment and attention they should.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Because non whites are the majority in the United States.

• David
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

I'd marry a black girl, if God thought she was good for me. https://www.wattpad.com/708063218-catch-a-falling-star-untitled-part-1

• 6 months ago

Isolation and loneliness. We are too busy looking at our phones to talk to each other and the internet is largely to blame

• Eggy6 months agoReport

This is Obama's fault, too? Lol

• Dixie
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Democrats love for illegals

• Eggy6 months agoReport

The Democrat party love themselves

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.