Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAstronomy & Space · 6 months ago

Why won't you guys admit aliens from another world could be real and visiting us?

A UFO flying over Kansas.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/apos-no-explanation-apo...

I think we can't deny it anymore, extraterrestrials are real, we need to embrace it instead of getting into pointless denial that gets nowhere. Think about it, if alien visitation aren't real, and our military doesn't have anything to hide, why do we keep seeing UFO sightings and hearing about secret military research. Wouldn't you think by now we would have the technology to figure out what it is instead keep referring these flying objects as UFO? Doesn't make any sense why we keep seeing strange UFO sightings if Aliens aren't real.

Kansas City Missouri.

@choose a bloody answer, if they're just satellites and man made lights why have we had audio and video recordings of our top military pilots saying how they are amazed at these flying objects, that they want to fly one? They're the experts, how could they not know what it is?

@oyubir, the UFO sightings have been described as being totally silent, now how is that possible with the rate of speed it was going? The g force alone at that speed would kill a normal human.

@ReductioAdAstronomicus, there are couple of reasons. One, if UFOs are not real from an alien and our military doesn't know what it is, that means it's man made from a foreign country and that foreign country would be far advanced than the U.S. and could wife us out if they wanted to. Another reason is that one day, our planet earth may not become habitable and we may have to look elsewhere to survive. We can learn from these extraterrestrial intelligence.

@Iridflare, when I say secret military research, I'm talking about why was area 51 classified for years, what were they trying to hide if it was just a military base??

@busterwasmycat, but a navy pilot flying a f-18 jet said he almost touched it when the UFO flew right by him.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2019/05/29/pilots-sp...

Someone keeps moving my question, see this is what I mean.

Favorite Answer

Its a mathematical certainty that life exists all throughout the universe.

• robin_lionheart

"All throughout"? Current evidence suggests that there is no life on our moon.

Why should I admit to something that I do not believe has happened?

• Tom S

"Could be" sure, got any irrefutable evidence?

There are too many pilots, some astronauts and retired government officials in the Military who admitted not only are there UFOs, but ET is here working with governments underground. Pull up The Disclosure Project on you tube and see for yourself. I just read a declassified article on President Eisenhower having a secret meeting with the Greys back in the fifties.

"Could be real and could be visiting us" would be a true statement. To say they are would be unproven. With your extended entry, you are trying to prove something with faulty understanding of your "evidence".

They are real, just don't visit us because they think that the second they go closer than the moon, they will be nuked

The only ones who can admit such a thing is the government. what we choose to believe will be our choice. But don’t put emphasis on it. You might get killed like president kennedy.

Just as mythology is considered a “myth” and unreal or a belief lol. The truth is profound. Only a few of us dig for it.

Source(s): Tripping
    • oyubir

The truth, if there were one to reveal here, would not be so profound. You did not think that through before making your conspiracist claim. See the big picture. Your conspiracy theory, involving many governments in many countries (including some who had experienced revolutions) is just impossible

• Acetek

I have never said they could not be. it is possible.

Why admit to something that has absolutely not one shred of evidence to support it.

No one is stopping you from your beliefs, go ahead, knock yourself out.

Show me proof, I would believe. Like the day I shake hands with some squatty little green man with big eyes.

• IOM

The Truth is Out There... 👽