Pellet gun barrel as a homemade barrel?

I have a .177 pellet gun barrel, and I'm thinking about using it for my homemade build. I was thinking about boring it out for my selected caliber, ream it, rifle it and crown it. My only question is if it suitable for use, or if the metal grade is simply not suitable for modern cartridges. Does anyone have any... show more I have a .177 pellet gun barrel, and I'm thinking about using it for my homemade build. I was thinking about boring it out for my selected caliber, ream it, rifle it and crown it. My only question is if it suitable for use, or if the metal grade is simply not suitable for modern cartridges. Does anyone have any advice or recommendations? I'm trying to make it a budget build, I'm considering about cambering it in .22 WMR or possibly .32 ACP.

Thank you in advance.
Update: I'm not making some match-grade barrel. I'm making a barrel that is capable of being used for my homemade firearm build, I don't care about the quality, it is literally just a project I started as a hobby. As far as rifling, I don't think you have ever heard of button rifling, have you? You... show more I'm not making some match-grade barrel. I'm making a barrel that is capable of being used for my homemade firearm build, I don't care about the quality, it is literally just a project I started as a hobby. As far as rifling, I don't think you have ever heard of button rifling, have you? You absolutely can rifle it this way, and it doesn't cost an arm and a leg, feel free to look it up. The point of this build isn't to make a quality, thanks for the idiotic answers.