How are baby s made?

So I want to know how baby s are made but nobody will tell me so I have resorted to Yahoo answers please help.

1. The man will put his penis inside the vagina (part of the vulva.)

2. The penis will let out really tiny living things called sperms into the vagina.

3.Those sperms will swim all the way to an tiny egg that all women release when they have they have gotten their first period. (This can also happen weeks before your first menstruation.)

4. One (A single child) or more sperms (twins, triplets..etc) get into the egg.

The sperm will develop inside the egg to becoming a normal baby if pregnancy is treated correctly.

Watch the video at the top. 👇🏼

• Edna

A stork usually brings a ready-made baby. Sometimes, a ready-made baby can be found under a large leaf on a cabbage plant.

when you hear mom moaning, sneek a peek

When a mommy and daddy kiss in a very special way ... the stork delivers a troll.

With Sugar and Spice and Everything nice. OR --- Snips and snails and puppy-dogs' tails

• JonZ

A horny woman goes out to a stable, takes all her clothes off and let a young stud stick his hard, erect penis inside her vagina and thrust his hips up and down rapidly until he ejaculates and fills her with his sperm. Then she returns home to her husbsnd, waits nine months and then tells her husband, "It's a Miracle, God Raped Me!"

If you can do a question on Yahoo answers I assume you can do a Google search? If nobody is telling you there is a reason. Just be patient.

• Nāga

Birds and bees. Bzzzz.

you are baby, you tell me

Storks bring them.