Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 7 months ago

Will we ever find a cure for diabeetus?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

No. We will never find a cure for diabeetus......BECAUSE THERE IS NO MALADY CALLED "Diabeetus"

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 months ago

You see kids, when everybody mispronounces a word, people start spelling it wrong.

• 7 months ago

Maybe... It would be good if they do

• 7 months ago

As far as finding a cure for diabetes, I'd say it's doubtful. I agree with the person who said they already have a cure but won't release it because they make too much money on us. Diabetics are big money makers for the drug companies. So are people with cancer. Drug makers don't want to cure people. They want to keep selling their drugs. If they gave us a cure for diabetes and cancer, can you imagine the huge losses the drug companies would face? It's disgusting and depressing. Equally depressing is the number of people putting the blame on the diabetic when they don't have a clue what they are talking about.

Aside from all that, I've been hearing "5 more years" for nearly 60 years now.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

Diabetes. I knew what you meant. There probably already is a cure but Big Pharma doesn't want us to know.

• 7 months ago

Yes.

Balanced diet, exercise, no sugar and little to no carbs.

Also... water, lemon, garlic, ginger and apple cider vinegar are your new bestfriends.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.