Is it better for me to give up my snake?

Please only read and reply if you actually want to help me. I don’t have enough time or patience for trolls or people who only want to criticize with no feedback. I’ve had my snake for two years. I’ve always taken good care of her. Recently, I got a new dog. I’ve had him for 6 months now. Ever since I’ve had him I... show more Please only read and reply if you actually want to help me. I don’t have enough time or patience for trolls or people who only want to criticize with no feedback.
I’ve had my snake for two years. I’ve always taken good care of her. Recently, I got a new dog. I’ve had him for 6 months now. Ever since I’ve had him I haven't been able to provide my ball python with as much attention.
I’ve gone over it and searched it up. She still is provided with everything she needs, just less time out of her tank than before, which I’ve read is fine as long as she is still socialized and taken out every once in a while.
All my animals are happy technically, but it’s been a strain on my mental state. I’ve just gotten my report card back which was not as good as I’d hoped, and I feel a little like a failure. Every time I don’t take her out before bed I feel terrible but for some reason it always ends up being only about one or twice a week. I just simply do not have enough time. If I were to rehome any of my pets it would be my python since she doesn’t have as much of an emotional attachment to me. (Of course I would try to rehome her with someone I trust can care for her).
I do think I will regret it though because I’m attached to her. And what if this phase passes and we will be fine after a while?

I feel like most of this is probably just me and my mental state so I shouldn’t take such a drastic change. But should I consider it?