I need help learning anatomy, but the lessons online are too long and complicated.?

Let me make it short and simple. I want to learn how to draw people. Possibly for making my own artwork or comics one day. But I have little understanding for human anatomy and everything I drew lately is out of proportion. I went to the internet for help, and I mostly got these long videos or series of videos... show more Let me make it short and simple. I want to learn how to draw people. Possibly for making my own artwork or comics one day. But I have little understanding for human anatomy and everything I drew lately is out of proportion. I went to the internet for help, and I mostly got these long videos or series of videos that are either hard to understand or are broken up too much. Is there any other way to learn that is both engaging and understandable? Something a visual person like me can actually watch without loosing interest a few minutes in?