Annie asked in SportsFootball (American) · 6 months ago

Can NY Giants draft pick Daniel Jones really turn out to be.. good?

I was upset when Giants idiot manager who gave away star Odell Beckham for nothing, passed up hyped Dwayne Haskins for an unknown QB named Daniel Jones from Duke who threw 60 percent completion in college.

But some claim that Haskins had better people around him and is only being started by Redskins management because they are acutally rushing him because their main QB is injured.

My opinon of Jones has lightened a bit but my fear is thay he could be another Eli Manning who misses throws and only wins big games occasionally. Could Jones really be good? Thank You

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Woody
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

No the Giants made a catastrophic error what a bad pick

• 6 months ago

He could play well for them. He was a good choice. He didi not play for the best team. He did the best he could for Duke.

• Pronk
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Haskins will be the best QB of that class;

No doubt about it.

The Giants swung,& struck out.

• 6 months ago

He's certainly a vast improvement from Eli who's behind Jake Delhomme in all time passer rating.

And secondly, Beckham was overrated trash and a flamming homosexual.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Cu Tie
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Actually, it depends on his work ethic during every offseason. If Daniel Jones works hard and performs very well in practice every day, he will greatly improve his chances of becoming a successful, top notch NFL quarterback for the New York Giants, who could lead the team to a Super Bowl Championship, in the future.

• 6 months ago

He could be great. We'll know in a few years. But I still would've picked Haskins because while Haskins had better players around him he also played against better talent.

• 6 months ago

It's possible but only time will tell

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

He could but it’s doubtful. Not too many QBs who weren’t great in college, get drafted high and actually have a successful pro career. Redskins aren’t rushing Haskins, that’s why they traded for Keenum.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.