What is the best way for inner city youth and young adults learn to become fans of Ice Hockey?

Well, I'm happy that my city's NHL team selected top prodigy Jack Hughes in the 2019 draft. Though most people don't say the same because they never heard of and don't follow Ice Hockey. People who go to Hockey games in my city are mainly oursider working class or upscale Whites, sometimes people... show more Well, I'm happy that my city's NHL team selected top prodigy Jack Hughes in the 2019 draft. Though most people don't say the same because they never heard of and don't follow Ice Hockey.

People who go to Hockey games in my city are mainly oursider working class or upscale Whites, sometimes people of other ethnic groups, who work good paying jobs in the fancy corporate buildings and dwell in suburbs far from our troubled slums that the mayor likes to hide from these patrons.

The only things that I know about hockey are Wayne Gretzky was great, and that's it.

How can I learn more? What are some basic things for beginner fans? Sport rules? Thank You.
1 answer 1