Can I prove my cognitive skills to dmv without treating my diabete?

I just got a letter from the state of Alabama driving safety about getting a physical to prove my cognitive skills as it relates to driving. I have never had any symptoms but my blood sugar count is high. Can I prove that I am able to drive without treating my diabetes. I will get my diabetes treated but right now I don't have the money or job to do it.

• Why did the DMV tell you that you need to do this? That's the part of the story that is missing and would possibly allow us to answer the question. It is not a normal thing that happens for no reason.

Well, I was going to offer an answer, but considering your reply to Stoo, you don't seem to be taking the issue seriously enough. I can find others to help.

• Cutter6 months agoReport

And he didn't even answer the question.

• Stoo

Please do not drive if you feel it is unsafe for you to do so. You will kill yourself and others.

And please vote for someone who believes in medicare for all because this is kind of a ridiculous position to be in. People in civilized countries don't have this problem.

• Cutter6 months agoReport

Trump believes in Medicare for all does that count?