I have a violin performance today and im so nervous. help?

during practice i play the piece well but as soon as i play it with the accompanist i play too fast and my left hand cramps up, so i can't even put in vibrato or even get my fingers to go fast enough because its cramped up and frozen and my right hand goes all floppy so my bow skids. its so bad that before hand... show more during practice i play the piece well but as soon as i play it with the accompanist i play too fast and my left hand cramps up, so i can't even put in vibrato or even get my fingers to go fast enough because its cramped up and frozen and my right hand goes all floppy so my bow skids. its so bad that before hand when i have to do a quick tune up with piano in front of everyone i just can't even hear if its out of tune or not because im already so scared. i dont know what to do, my piece is 5 minutes long. the audience is only going to be other students and parents but some of the younger kids are so much better than me and im embarrassed to stuff up.
Update: i ended up crying in the car and not coming out. i felt so horrible after because i let my nerves get the best of me. I have to perform next time, but i decided im doing the same piece so i can perfect it, then hopefully i wont be as nervous?