ugb asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSTDs · 6 months ago

Do all homeless people have AIDS?

So my dad told me that all homeless people have AIDS and not to touch them or give them money because you’ll get AIDS. That didn’t sound right to me but then again homeless people are dirty.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Jim
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Yep, that is how your Dad got it.

• Jim
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

No ..........................

• 6 months ago

Of course they don't. Your dad is wrong.

• 6 months ago

This is definitely one of the most ignorant questions I’ve seen in a while. How old are you? You obviously have no common sense.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Dj2541
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Well that is the most stupid ignorant thing that I have seen written in ages!!!!!

• 6 months ago

That's ridiculous. middle class and even rich people sometimes has aids.

• 6 months ago

You said to me yahoo isn’t for my complaints about my personal life and so is it for questions like this. No not every homeless person has aids you can’t just assume things like that it’s actually very rude.

• ugb6 months agoReport

Omg that was f*cking hilarious

• Pippin
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

No.

And would love to know you your dad thinks that touching a person with AIDS, or handing him a dollar would cause you to contract it.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

That has to be one of the most dumbest things I have ever heard. It's the ones that are very clean and polished that would be most likely give it to you during sex, not an exchange of money. People do not normally look for the homeless to have sex with. HIV/AIDS have no social class or look.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.