ugb asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSTDs · 6 months ago

Do all homeless people have AIDS?

So my dad told me that all homeless people have AIDS and not to touch them or give them money because you’ll get AIDS. That didn’t sound right to me but then again homeless people are dirty.

• Jim
    Favorite Answer

Yep, that is how your Dad got it.

• Jim

No ..........................

Of course they don't. Your dad is wrong.

This is definitely one of the most ignorant questions I’ve seen in a while. How old are you? You obviously have no common sense.

• Dj2541

Well that is the most stupid ignorant thing that I have seen written in ages!!!!!

That's ridiculous. middle class and even rich people sometimes has aids.

You said to me yahoo isn’t for my complaints about my personal life and so is it for questions like this. No not every homeless person has aids you can’t just assume things like that it’s actually very rude.

• ugb6 months agoReport

Omg that was f*cking hilarious

• Pippin

No.

And would love to know you your dad thinks that touching a person with AIDS, or handing him a dollar would cause you to contract it.

That has to be one of the most dumbest things I have ever heard. It's the ones that are very clean and polished that would be most likely give it to you during sex, not an exchange of money. People do not normally look for the homeless to have sex with. HIV/AIDS have no social class or look.