Anyone else think that the mainstream media is hyping this drone shoot down story up way too much?

I mean let’s put this into perspective. Iran shot down an unmanned drone and you got Fox and to a certain extent CNN hyping this up as if they shot down a plane and capturing or killing pilot.....Talking about how we should retaliate, basically killing dozens to hundreds of people in the name of a flying Robot....You got Republicans in Congress stumbling on top of each other over who can sound the toughest by way of demanding retaliation, all over the reporting of a shot down, flying robot....This is a dangerous situation they’re creating because these networks have complete control over the narrative

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

because i wanted to create more chaos

• ron h
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Joshua, you've got yourself confused. You're arguing that donnie was wrong to have put planes in the air to start John Bolton's war. And now donnie is a hero for not bombing?

Uh oh. You're gonna wake up anytime now and find that you've been supporting a malignant narcissist. Your head is hurting from this, isn't it?

• gerald
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

America is a big military force it wants war it needs war its 2019 we are not Romans or Vikings it's much too lethal for that there can be only one end , we all know that but haven't the balls to stop it

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

yes they think they can make trump look bad for this, thats their only goal to make "orange man bad!"

• Joel6 months agoReport

i would have you arrested for talking smack about me

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Idiot Trump almost bombed Iran. That's kind of a big deal. It's even more weird the way he changed his mind at the last minute. He just lied about that too.

• Joel6 months agoReport

I like your suggestion of bombing Iran, i will DEFINITELY consider it

• 6 months ago

I found it interesting that Liberals were first complaining about Trump leading us towards war, and then when Trump takes a step back, they criticize Trump for that too.

No matter what Trump does, the Left will criticize him for it.

• Joel6 months agoReport

I don`t care about what the left says about me, i will keep attacking back

• 6 months ago

Trump said he had ordered a retaliatory air strike, before hearing how many people it would have killed.

Who's "hyping" anything?

• ron h
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Joshua, the fact that YOU made a statement in your "question" does not make it true. (How would you know what CNN is saying?)

• Jenny
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

You're right. It's like anything else, when you let people get away with things, they learn the error of their ways and just stop.

• ron h
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Joshua, you've got yourself confused. You're arguing that donnie was wrong to have put planes in the air to start John Bolton's war. And now donnie is a hero for not bombing?
      Uh oh. You're gonna wake up anytime now and find that you've been supporting a malignant narcissist.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Trump said it was accident and Russia reports that they warned trump, so maybe.

• ron h
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

and God knows donnie trusts russia over America.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Yes..... just like they over-hype EVERYTHING.

"News" is no longer "News"... it is an entertainment business

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.