Is it normal for my husband to smooch his adult sister?

My husband is always kissing his 19 year old sister on the cheek, but he doesn t just give her a quick peck on her cheek, he will wrap his arms around her and suck on it. He has done it in public, and then kisses me right after, which has made people stare at us, and probably wonder if we re in a three way... show more My husband is always kissing his 19 year old sister on the cheek, but he doesn t just give her a quick peck on her cheek, he will wrap his arms around her and suck on it. He has done it in public, and then kisses me right after, which has made people stare at us, and probably wonder if we re in a three way relationship. His sister also slaps his butt all of the time. I have asked her to stop because it s inappropriate, but she says "No, he s my brother and it s not my fault that he has a big butt." I ve asked him to stop kissing her because it makes me uncomfortable, but he tells me that I m being weird, and has even asked me if I was jealous of his sister. I have brothers, and they don t act that way with me, nor do I act like that with them. Today we got in a little argument because he kissed her, and it was so loud that I heard it from the next room, which is disgusting in my opinion. Also, this has nothing to do with trust issues, I just want to know if I m over thinking this, or if anyone else has this kind of relationship with their siblings.
5 answers 5