WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GET SENIOR SERVICES IN SAN DIEGO , CA?!?! PLEASE HELP !!!?

hi im 25 live in Nevada , just found out my grandma 65 yrs just got out of the hospital been there for a week with heart problems and doctor is pretty sure she has lymphoma cancer , i have also been informed of her living condition which is not good ,her mom used to live with her but mom died a few years back so... show more hi im 25 live in Nevada , just found out my grandma 65 yrs just got out of the hospital been there for a week with heart problems and doctor is pretty sure she has lymphoma cancer , i have also been informed of her living condition which is not good ,her mom used to live with her but mom died a few years back so now she has no family in that state , I am working very hard to have her moved here to nevada , but in the meantime she needs help , like helping her take trash out,going grocery shopping for her, she also needs help with food , as she has been living off of donated food of lots of canned ham and sugar cereals .... while in the hospital the food in her fridge rotted and pooled black gunk in the bottom of her fridge , she cant bend down and clean it due to several hernias in her stomach, so now theres flies everywhere, I feel so helpless because we have contacted aging acency , aging and independant services , senior citizen services , multipurpose service , elderhelp, meals on wheels , NO ONE WILL HELP she has 3 different case workers trying to help but its been 3 weeks and they keep saying their hands are tied ..., and either her community doesn't qualify , or she has to be on medi---cal ??? im so sick of people not being able to help her , if anyone knows of any one else who might be able to help please let me know