How to accept spending the rest of your life alone?

Im divorced and a mother of 3. I know no decent man would want to marry me now because its not just me its me and 3 kids. So i know ill end up dying alone. Most days im okay, but other days i cant help but cry because here i am doing this alone while my ex husband gets to live his life like we never happened. After... show more Im divorced and a mother of 3. I know no decent man would want to marry me now because its not just me its me and 3 kids. So i know ill end up dying alone. Most days im okay, but other days i cant help but cry because here i am doing this alone while my ex husband gets to live his life like we never happened. After we had our first 2 kids he stopped working and started abusing me. I tried to make things work for a year, i worked took care of him and the kids but he didnt stop so when i wanted to leave he beat and raped me and thats how i had our third child. It hurts so much i gave my life to the wrong guy and now ill have to pay for it forever. He was really good to me until we had our second child. Then he just changed.. how do i get over all of these feelings and accept what is? I feel so sad some times. I have so much to offer but ive Fd my whole life up. Im glad i had them. I love them so much. Just sometimes i wish i had someone to confide in. To help me to be here for me. To love me.
7 answers 7