Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 6 months ago

I'm female. How do I get rid of bags under my eyes?

I am 15 years old and have had massive bags under my eyes since I can remember and they are getting worse and worse. I cant even cover it up with makeup anymore. It has ruined my self esteem. And please dont suggest sleeping more. I have tried that. I get at least 9 hours now and I have for 2 years and the problem has only worsened. Am I sleeping too much? I dont know what to do. I exercise 5 times a week and make sure to eat healthy. I will take ay advice. Thank you.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

you must rub tomato pulp on your darken areas for few days.

• 6 months ago

Possible reasons for dark under eyes:

-genetics (in this cause unfortunately not much you can do)

-vitamin deficiency

-anemia

Get some blood work done! Just to cross out those possibilities.

• 6 months ago

I can suggest that you have the need to stop worrying. Nobody is looking at you. In fact, if the world operated as most people thought it did, it would be patently ridiculous. It's not important what bags you have under your eyes. You- and every other person on the planet- were made in God's image.

• 6 months ago

keep yourself hydrated by drinking water and orange juice.

moisturise creme for skin and clean your face more

less greasy food and more fruit

if you get too much sleep bags under your eyes will look swollen.

drink a lot more water.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Hey i have this problem too! I’ve been slowly fixing it by hydrating myself much much more! it take a bit to see some results but so far it’s the only solution i’ve found.

• 6 months ago

Try La Bella collagen face cream with vitamins a & c--I got it on Amazon, and it seems to be working for me--good luck

• 6 months ago

I think you should consult with a dermatologist. If you say that you're eating right and sleeping enough then it could be something genetic. Do these bags run in your family? Just remember to be gentle with the skin around your eyes and use gentle product. Ultimately, a professional opinion is what you need here.

• 6 months ago

unpack them...LOLOLOL

• Henry
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

Pray to Jesus. They say it works.

• 6 months ago

Cucumber on the eyes helps or clinique egg bag cream. I have the same problem and those two have helped a lot.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.