Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Do you think trump is really capable of rape?

Holy crap...it’s on Irish media as well

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/us/donald-tr...

Just asking about trump, thanks.

I mean the writer said he shoved her up against a wall in a dressing room and grabbed her by the and raped her. It's not anything he didn't admit to doing in the Access Hollywood tapes. "I just kiss them I don't even wait and you can do anything to them grab them by the p." "I don't even wait" sounds like "I don't wait to ask permission."

She admits she agreed to try lingerie on for him in a dressing room so she certainly got herself in a compromising position. She was interested but didn't want to have him suddenly violently force himself on her when she was fighting him off and he wouldn't stop is what she has said.

he could learn from bill clinton

Physically capable? I think it was Dr. Oz who said Trump had very high testosterone levels when he was reviewing Trump’s labs. So he’s probably still capable of it. Morally capable? Oh YES INDEED.

Any one is CAPABLE of rape. Even Women who rape other women and little young boys and school children and get by with it and in places like in prison is capable of rape. You Have to be a fake news watching Democrit to try to single it out that men are the only ones who is capable of rape.

Anyone who pays for a porn star, cheats on his wife, grabs women by the u know hwat, and sneaks in a Teen USA locker room , is capable of anything.

I read that

She says she doesn’t know when it happened or what happened ... but it took place in a crowded department store .. and neither she nor anyone else reported it

Sounds like another lie

• CarolOklaNola

She DOES remember WHEN and precisely where and how it happened. SHE STILL HAS THE DRESS she was wearing, unlaundered. She spoke to 2 other jourmalists about Trump's assault who confirmed her conv3rsations with them to Lawrence O'Donnell.

• Jack

Define "capable". Using the standard definition, most men are technically capable of rape. But most men don't do everything that they are capable of doing.

Most men are also capable of stealing, murder, graciousness, giving, sacrifice, selfishness, love, hatred and many more things. But that doesn't mean that men do all these things.

• sam

yes, when younger. he now needs help from porn star

Yes. His ex wife accused him of rape. He has admitted barging into dressing rooms of teenage beauty pageants unannounced to peek at naked bodies. It is not that much of a leap to engage in rape.

• Zhu

He has much to gain bylying。he woman has little to gain by lying.

• Chris

No, but there are people who will say anything to sell a book.