How to reduce Wifi consumption?

Dear Community, Is there a way to reduce someone from hogging up all the Wifi? I tried to speak to my parents and my sister about her using up all the wifi when I try to game, but she refuses. So basically, she can watch Netflix all day long with great quality but I lag and freeze in a whole match in a AAA game.... show more Dear Community,

Is there a way to reduce someone from hogging up all the Wifi? I tried to speak to my parents and my sister about her using up all the wifi when I try to game, but she refuses. So basically, she can watch Netflix all day long with great quality but I lag and freeze in a whole match in a AAA game. When she stops watching it, my Internet goes back to normal and no problems with gaming. How can I reduce her Wifi speed so she can watch like at 480p and still allow me to play games without issues? Thanks!
Update: Also, I can't wire it to the router nor can it be upgraded or get a new ISP. Is there an app to do this?