John asked in SportsBaseball · 6 months ago

Who would you take in their primes? Alex Rodriguez or Derek Jeter?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Jeter each and every time. He had the X factor that made him great. Alex was a whiny batch and made nobody around him better.

• Brockdeez
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

5 Gold Gloves are a defensive liability? Your hatred for Jeter has caused you to say some really silly things. I don't root for the Yankees but I've learned to respect greatness when I see it. Jeter earned it. Alex earned only the flak that he gets. Some folks are born to turn out to be winners.

• 6 months ago

Alex was better at everything on the field

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I'd much rather have Jeter than A-Rod. A-Rod's negativity and arrogance weigh heavily against him.

• 6 months ago

I would say A-Rod talent wise but since he did PED’s. Jeter!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

jeter----arod was a cheating douche--

• 6 months ago

Derek Jeter for sure. He is the greatest female gymnasts of his time back in 1789.

• 6 months ago

Rodriguez...........

• 6 months ago

A Rod was a MUUUCH MUUUCH better defensive short than the monumentally overrated Derek Jeter.

Offensively Jeter was a plate hogger, hit for average smallball player. He was basically David Eckstein with better lineup protection. A Rod, while a steroid user, was one of the best power hitters in his day and was thought by many to break the all time HR record.

This is such a comically lopsided comparison.

• Bob
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I would take Alex Rodriguez.

• 6 months ago

Alex. Every day in every way.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Jeter. Both were fantastic ballplayers but like Micheal Jordan did, Jeter could pull off those miracles in the clutch moment to get the job done.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.