Would home pregnancy test be accurate 2 months after unprotected sex?

I had unprotected sex in April and took the off brand version of plan b for the first time in my life one hour after unprotected sex. Since then, I have not had sex at all and have had my periods in May and June. (This month) I have taken several home pregnancy tests,I even took one this evening. I know I m supposed to take it in the morning ,but I got extreme anxiety and started getting worried that I might be pregnant because I ve gained weight, my breasts look bigger and I want to just know if the results would be accurate by now. I had sex in March and did not get my period but had several negative results. I had sex in April, had my period before I had sex, had period in May, and June. I m just worried. Any feedback would be appreciated. I met my soulmate and I am ready to start my life with him ,but I just need to know I m not pregnant. I expect my next period in 10 days and I have been pretty regular (28 days) since I took the day after pill oddly enough. (Also I wanted to add ,I had protected sex in March,didn t get my period that entire month ,but got it in April, May,and June... I believe I skipped that month because my grandfather suddenly passed away and it was a stressful event as I ve never lost anyone in my life..)

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm a bit confused on the last time you had sex and how long it's been since your last period. It sounds like you have had your period consistently since unprotected sex in March. There are very rare cases in which women can continue to have menstrual cycles during pregnancy, but I am almost pretty darn confident you are not pregnant.

1 year ago

< and have had my periods in May and June. >

Not pregnant if you haven't had sex since April.

• MissA
    1 year ago

You’re not.

You’re pretty clearly dealing with a serious anxiety disorder if you’re this irrationally worried. Maybe talking to a counselor would be useful.

• Pippin
    1 year ago

You are not pregnant. 2 normal periods and multiple negative tests mean far more than a bit of weight.

• Jill
    1 year ago

2 periods after plan b and a bunch of negative tests 2 months later should be enough, even for an anxious person, to conclude that they are not pregnant and move on. To be clear - you are not pregnant.