Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 6 months ago

I’m 19 and I want a baby?

I’m 19 and in college and working over the summer. I really want a baby now and there’s guys at work I can maybe get to sleep with me I just don’t know how to go about it. What should I do

go and get married

• alexis

This is definitely a troll

• John P

Sounds like a troll, because at 19 you must have noticed guys lusting after you body. Make sure that the one you have sex with is not married or engaged.

• GEEGEE

You'll likely still want one 4 or 5 years from now too. You'll be out of school and probably have a significant other who wants a child too. Not just some random guy you think you can have sex with.

• B

get a job outside of college and save up at least six months pay before allowing a baby inside

my advice would be to wait till you are older and more ready to support a child, having a baby right now would cause more harm than good. once you have finished college have a stable job and a house and maybe a partner if you want one then you can have one, maybe for now you could do some babysitting?.

forget those silly thoughts and concentrate on studies

Yeah sounds like my daughter she gave in to the temptation to have sex and have a baby while she was in college. She lost her chance at college and free scholarships and now she's living in a mobile home park with two children and no man to take care of her. She could have had a college education and $100,000 a year for the rest of her life. Now she makes $10,000 a year and drives a school bus. Is that what you want for your life

LOL, no you don't!

You don't know how to go about getting guys to sleep with you?? Seriously? That, combined with the fact that you're posting this anonymously, indicates a troll. Tell me I'm wrong.

Keep calm you have a lot of time in your life