Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 6 months ago

I’m 19 and I want a baby?

I’m 19 and in college and working over the summer. I really want a baby now and there’s guys at work I can maybe get to sleep with me I just don’t know how to go about it. What should I do

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

go and get married

• alexis
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

This is definitely a troll

• John P
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Sounds like a troll, because at 19 you must have noticed guys lusting after you body. Make sure that the one you have sex with is not married or engaged.

• GEEGEE
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

You'll likely still want one 4 or 5 years from now too. You'll be out of school and probably have a significant other who wants a child too. Not just some random guy you think you can have sex with.

• B
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

get a job outside of college and save up at least six months pay before allowing a baby inside

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

my advice would be to wait till you are older and more ready to support a child, having a baby right now would cause more harm than good. once you have finished college have a stable job and a house and maybe a partner if you want one then you can have one, maybe for now you could do some babysitting?.

• 6 months ago

forget those silly thoughts and concentrate on studies

• 6 months ago

Yeah sounds like my daughter she gave in to the temptation to have sex and have a baby while she was in college. She lost her chance at college and free scholarships and now she's living in a mobile home park with two children and no man to take care of her. She could have had a college education and $100,000 a year for the rest of her life. Now she makes $10,000 a year and drives a school bus. Is that what you want for your life

• 6 months ago

LOL, no you don't!

• 6 months ago

You don't know how to go about getting guys to sleep with you?? Seriously? That, combined with the fact that you're posting this anonymously, indicates a troll. Tell me I'm wrong.

• 6 months ago

Keep calm you have a lot of time in your life

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.