I get super dizzy when I go run to my limit such as if I run a 4:10 mile or 5k in 16min I get pretty dizzy for a good while after I’m done.?

I have gotten my heart checked blood work I did so many tests last month and everything came out okay. So I’m not sure it’s cause I was going as fast as I can or what.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

It's your blood pressure lowering during your run that causes you to get super dizzy. It used to happen to me too. Find a way to raise tour blood pressure while you exercise by doing something like lifting weights too. Good time btw you're very fast!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 months ago

You're already consulting with your health care team about this. That's what you should do. How concerned are they about this? Do they believe you need not be concerned? Do you want them to look into this some more?

You could ask them to put you on a treadmill while you run a 4:10 mile. You'd be connected to electrocardiogram, electroencephalogram, and wear a mask so your breathing can be measured. You might want to have the blood vessels in your head scanned just after you come off of the treadmill.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

i would ask your doctor about it before you do anyrnore running

• 7 months ago

I got low blood pressure. I don’t smoke anything and just take vitamins and fish oil and I drink water and plus Gatorade.

• John7 months agoReport

Your blood pressure lowering causes you to have light headedness. That's all. Try to raise your blood pressure amd you'll be more fine

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

I would have thought it was A Blood Pressure PROBLEM..

Yet you say tests are Okay...

Stop smoking weed before you run.

Stop Taking Supplements and/or other unprescribed drugs.

Don't eat for an hour before running.

Drink 8 oz of water before running.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.