Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 6 months ago

Poll: Have you ever hated an orange famous person so much that you wished someone would stab their face 4 quadrillion times?

Does it rhyme with Dump? Asking for a friend.

To hate someone that bad who has turned our economy around and reversed much of the awful crap his predecessor did... well that's just a clear indication of your Trump derangement syndrome. No logic. Just reckless hate (and too much leftist indoctrination).

I don't want anyone to stab him.....I just want him to go far far away asap.

• SJ

No, it rhymed with Ans Van Willigenburg, but you have to be Dutch and above a certain age to understand.

I don't have any violent wishes on anyone, but it might be best for the good of the country.

"I've never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure." Mark Twain.

I look forward to reading The Cheeto's obituary. Preferably sooner rather than later.