Should i let my wife sleep with another man to save my marriage?

We are married for 2 years and have 2 kids, i gave into temptation and cheated on my wife with my ex lets say her name is tiffany. Im a pig for that and i regret it. I got caught and she left me. Its been half a month now and she says the only way she will get with me again is if i let her sleep with my tiffanys... show more We are married for 2 years and have 2 kids, i gave into temptation and cheated on my wife with my ex lets say her name is tiffany. Im a pig for that and i regret it. I got caught and she left me. Its been half a month now and she says the only way she will get with me again is if i let her sleep with my tiffanys boyfriend. That way she gets back at me and back at her (tiffany) as well. Im sure tiffanys bf will agree to sleep with my wife but just the thought of it hurts me. I know i put my wife through pain so maybe if i agree it will work. But i feel like a cuck hold or something if i agree and this just feels different to what i did. I want to save my marriage ill do anything to have my family back in my arms.... but letting her sleep with tiffanys boyfriend the wrong decision? My wife says this is the only way.