Kayode asked in Dining OutFast Food · 6 months ago

How do I get free McDonalds?

I was wondering about ways to get fast food for free. Yeah you know my boy Barry said that if you eat part of your meal and then say there's a hair in it they have to give you another meal for free. Has anyone tried this? Does it work?

Favorite Answer

if you go it late at night when they're all tired they probably won't care if you don't have money and just give it to you, just have to make sure they feel so exhausted and tired that's easier to give you the free food, then it would be to properly dispose of it

Source me years of working at restaurant jobs

I worked at wendys for 13 years and yes, without question we would replace the item.,. while no one ever tried to do this repeatedly. I doubt that it would work. it would seem that you need to find something constructive to do in life.

Take a s h I t scoop it up and put it between different buns.

You can't you gotta pay for it silly

How about you just pay for your crap like the rest of us so that the price doesn't have to keep going up more and more because of a$$hole foolishness people try? Mkay?

answer, you do not get free food anywhere.

• Kate

You could just pay for it like any honest decent person.

Most likely you can’t

• Bob

You can say there's a hair in your food, and it will probably work once or maybe twice at the same location, but you won't be able to do it over and over again because they will catch on to what you are doing.

Stop trying to be a scammer