Anonymous

Why should white peoples talk to blk people if all they think is how racist we are??? Lol?

Im not gonna talk to someone that blames me for their life problems based on the past...should whites ignore blks cuzz at the end of the day no matter wat we say or do they got that images of us in their mind we are the devil..,

Favorite Answer

Depends where you live. Cities ran by democrats are usually more racist.

we shouldn't and i dont

every time i talk to white people they say offensive garbage

they are SO racist

all white people are racist these are the same people who enslaved other humans and are still oppressing black people then they want to pretend their not racist when they are through history its always been white people destroying things i used to like white people then i realized their all the same.

• xagar6 months agoReport

Blacks were already enslaved by blacks
      Lie much?

I myself actually haven’t met many black people in my lifetime. So I can’t really say whether or not I would agree with your premise attribute the average everyday black American to the cartoonist anti white, race obsessed, SJW black person. However I will say the black people I have interacted with for the most part seem like any other ordinary people and for the most part are nice. However, I will say. I think it is a bit odd that black people are only group in America that will vote for a politician just because they are also black and are apart of the same group as them.

There is no excuse for racism whatsoever. No-one living in this world came into it from choice. No-one is what they are from choice or because of anything they did to be created the way they are. White people did not choose to be white, nor did the parents from whom they came and so on back through the centuries. We all just turned out the way we did because of who our parents and previous generations were.

No race, nor skin colour, no nose shape or type of hair etc. makes one person superior or inferior to another person. Those kept down in life by people who 'think' that they are superior will bare a grudge and that might make them seem unpleasant but there is a history behind people being unpleasant very often.

I love black people although I am white and all my ancestors were white (to my knowledge) and no-one in my family has married someone black. If black people were to behave nastily to me for some reason I would, probably, not like that individual black person but that would have nothing to do with the colour of his/her skin. I've shared a room in college with a black girl. I've worked with black people and mixed with them, male and female and, for a short time had a black boyfriend (which upset my parents). I treat all black people in exactly the way I treat white people. If a white person was rude to me or cheated me etc. I'd feel the same about them as I would if a black person did that.

Discrimination of any kind, based on colour alone, is evil, nasty, hateful, vile and totally unnecessary and all racists should be absolutely ashamed of themselves and should change their ideas and ways of treating others.

I don't even have black friends.

• Mark

You should not converse w/ anyone w/o

a valid reason imo as small talk hardly ever

leads towards big things & is a big waste.

No they should not

If you believe that all black people blame you for their life problems based on the past, and that in their minds you are the devil, then you believe that you can predict what a person will do (or think) based on his or her skin colour. That is the very definition of "racism" - the belief that a person's race determines what they're capable of or liable to do.

So it is UNSURPRISING that someone (including someone who is black) would think how racist you are... After all, you ARE racist. You LEAD with it, in fact.

Nonetheless, even hardcore racism-believers can have a revelatory experience by getting to know people who are different from them. I know of a Grand Dragon of the KKK who changed his views as the result of finding out his mixed-race grandson was getting beaten up at elementary school by some of his Klansmen's children. You never know what might come from an attempt at seeing another person as...well, just another human like yourself - albeit with a different culture and a different set of personal concerns.

Not far behind the thin armor of racist reactionaries you'll find real humans with human feelings living real lives. It is only those who are worth talking to. The pressure groups and hate-religionists are robots, and usually driven by capitalists in order to keep the argumentative status-quo. They are enemies of everyone.