What does it mean to watch myself die in my dream ?

So last night i had a very vivid dream where i felt in control of most of my actions during the whole thing (close to a lucid dream)... i felt as if the dream was very long and never ending. I started off by being around people that i knew a long time ago but havent seen or spoken to them for a very long time, then... show more So last night i had a very vivid dream where i felt in control of most of my actions during the whole thing (close to a lucid dream)... i felt as if the dream was very long and never ending.
I started off by being around people that i knew a long time ago but havent seen or spoken to them for a very long time, then i found myself with the most recent people i talk/interact with... this is when things get a little strange!

I’m then standing in from of a drone, (when controlling the drone i went into 3rd person, my vision was the drones... so much so that i would look at my self being body standing as i flew away) now i could feel the wind the difference in altitude when being the drone...

I flew myself/drone on top of a i’de say 15 story high building with a rounded top. When i landed the drone i could feel how high up i was (that feeling you get when your at high altitudes and look down) i purposely spawned my body on top of the building but that only resulted in me watching my body slip and slowly fall off the building... as my body was slipping i could feel the panic and worry so much so that as i was free falling i could feel myself fall to my death. Before i reach the floor i woke up with pain in both my legs as if i had experienced some of the pain.