Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOutdoor RecreationOther - Outdoor Recreation · 6 months ago

i recently starting riding bikes to lose weight.?

and im enjoying it a lot. every other type of outdoor activity i tried was really boring. what i like about bikes is its a lot like playing a videogame. what other gamer type sports are out there.

Update:

yeah ive done paintball its lots of fun. but its also super expensive.

Update 2:

it doesnt snow where im at. so its not really an option unless i get on a plane and pay for a hotel.

Update 3:

yeah i bought a bmx and a mtb. i dont own a road bike but i did like fifty k the other day on a downhill bike to get to the bike park. not doing that again but.

Update 4:

it looked closer on the map

Update 5:

also the closest train station to both the park and me was the same bloody train station. it was like 25k there and 25 back. but i walked the bike some of the way. it took like an hour and a half just to get there.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

DId you try BMX type of biking? Lots of action doing that.

If you like cycling I think you should stick to it as your primary exercise and do it nightly for an hour if possible.

Some people do elliptical machines, some go for long walks, some jog, some lift weights, some swim, tennis, vollyball, and basketball (even just shooting around is excellent)....normally people find something they like and stick to that. Whatever you do, you will lose weight

• Satan
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

My personal favourite, is snowboarding

• Iam
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Have you tried paintball? It is a bit like a POV shooter game but you are actually there, running around in the woods shooting at people, and getting shot at.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.