Since no one here knows for sure what happens after death, what makes you think ghostly encounters are designed to be “proven”?

If we all knew an afterlife was like, how would we be living our lives here and now? We may not care to take this life seriously. Death makes us live, we have survival instinct, it’s our natural tendency to AVOID death, is it not? I’ve said before, we are given clues, but nothing concrete from the other side (at... show more If we all knew an afterlife was like, how would we be living our lives here and now? We may not care to take this life seriously. Death makes us live, we have survival instinct, it’s our natural tendency to AVOID death, is it not?

I’ve said before, we are given clues, but nothing concrete from the other side (at least for most of us, that’s the case). So to sit there and get worked up about proving what “real”, and what’s not, is just kind of silly, and pointless.