Can the father of my child get custody?

I am a married woman with 2 kids 1 for my husband 1 for my baby daddy.i live in a 3 bedroom apartment.my baby daddy left me wen my daughter was 1 years old.he was so disrespectful.i use to live with his mom when my daughter was born.they treat me really bad over there.my baby daddy use to abuse my daughter when she... show more I am a married woman with 2 kids 1 for my husband 1 for my baby daddy.i live in a 3 bedroom apartment.my baby daddy left me wen my daughter was 1 years old.he was so disrespectful.i use to live with his mom when my daughter was born.they treat me really bad over there.my baby daddy use to abuse my daughter when she was a baby.this man burn me with a lighter.the only good time I remember with him is wen he smoke weed.wen he left me I went back to my mom house he never did bother for my daughter.i give him a chance to help for a year he never help.i told it was time for me to put him on child support he told me he doesn’t care.i put him on child support.his mom is the only person who help with my daughter.not my daughter is 5 year old.they live 4 hours away I use to give my daughter his to his mom whenever she wanted this lady would show up to my house she don’t say hi to me.i still give my daughter to her.my baby daddy doesn’t pay child support.couple of days ago child services show up to my house because someone call them about me abusing my daughter.i text his mom I told she couldn’t have my daughter anymore because they believe I’m abusing my daughter.they say I’m a wicked person.my baby daddy text me saying his the one who call child services..when dcf show up to my house there was no evidence showing I’m abusing my daughter.the lady close the case.now my baby daddy blaming me of not seeing his daughter.i block his whole family on Facebook because I trusted them
5 answers 5