Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 year ago

I think I have depression/anxiety but my mom doesn't think so?

I'm almost 18, female and the oldest of my siblings. As my mom's first kid, I was spoiled and as a result, there are times when I'm childish for my age. My brother, (let's just call him B.A) always cusses me out and hits me. He doesn't care that I'm older and a FEMALE. My younger brother cusses me out too. It hurts me when they cuss me out and when B.A. hits me, it hurts as hell. Ever since I was a little girl, I was WAY sensitive and still am. I always feel stressed about it and they always bother me for no reason. And I always have thoughts on cutting myself and keep thinking about suicide but I don't actually do it since I'm scared. I've just told my thoughts about these thoughts and she just laughed it off and thought I was joking. Any advice?

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

in america, theres a law that states once you turn 16 you have the right to confidential health care.

you're able to go in to the pediatrician yourself, and discuss the matters with her. Some office ladies can be bitches and dont exactly understand that, but if you call around youll find a place that knows that, if not, inform them. Also you mentioned you're almost 18, then you're able to go to the doctors yourself no questions asked so I would just try your best to get through to your birthday!

• justin
    1 year ago

first if u are recieving special treatment u need to make people treat u fairly. u should not be getting better stuff than them. if ur people are being abusive and are 14 or older u should report them to the police. this is not a minor thing u warn them once and if it doesn't stop u call 911 or stop by the station and file a report. or tell a teacher. anyone who works with chidlren is a mandated reporter meaning they must legally report all suspected child abuse. as for ur depression and feelings I care. im sorry... God is testing you to care. to want the best for everyones soul love god and love good peopel when its hard. If I cna help send me a mesage my kik is gerberstuffbabies my email camaro33125cody@gmail.com or usa my text now number is 717 516 0310. Depresion is a disease and u must fight back. I've been thru this, know many friends who are working thru it with my help. u must see thru this illusion . If I didn't care I wouldnt bother replying . Therfore I do care . Therfore i want u to reply. For me accepting that god loves me and wants the best for me and pushing away/blocking negative thoughts and feelings helps alot. Create a rubber band like forcefield within the center of ur mind and use it to push slowly but forcefully all the negativity out of ur mind. Pull urself within this rubber band force field and use it to create some space inside that u can have hope and faith that god will make right all wrongs if u can. Another trick is to put things in perspective. To see the world and ur life as a short temporary schooling for ur soul where u whould try to learn what u cna when u are here cause afterwards is an eternity of perfect bliss and good things. if u cna do it right it often will make u feel ur negativity melt away. All pain and suffering will be reimbursed he told me and it will not be a 1 to 1 ratio but 100 to 1. some pain types differ like oppression which is even more so. So do not allow the sadness to win.

1 year ago

It seems pretty obvious that you have both of these things. Your mom is clearly in denial.

1 year ago

How big are your tìts?