I need to know if I’m being stupid with this guy I like.?

I met this guy in September of last year. Actually, we met at a party and ended up leaving together because the party got busted. No sex, don’t worry. But I liked him ever since. Well, he ended up leaving for study abroad for 6 months and just came back. I was under the impression when he left he still had feelings for me, but when he went overseas it’s like I didn’t exist and it hurts every time he posts photos of the girls he hung out with while he was there. I’m not the jealous type. I’m so happy for him, I just feel like I’m being stupid letting him back into my life. What should I do? (also to help aid this advice, he’ll be a senior and graduating this next year, and he just got out of a long term relationship 5 or 6 months before he met me.)

Favorite Answer

Well I think that you need to seek some clarity from this guy in regards to where you stand with him. From the sounds of things, you and this guy are not on the same page in terms of what you both want. Therefore, what I think you need to do is to speak to this guy and to let him know how you feel. I know it can be confronting but it is definitely a conversation that you need to have with him.

In saying that, if you would rather not have that sort of conversation, I think the best way of letting this guy know how you feel is to give him hints that you are interested as opposed to like him him. Doing that will prevent any awkwardness that can sometimes occur when you let a guy know that you like him. Doing things like complimenting this guy, telling him how much you enjoy his company and even flirting with him are all great ways of letting this guy know how you feel. Remember, guys rely on getting hints to guide them and to let them know how you are feeling so that they know whether or not to continue pursuing you. I really hope that this helps :)

Source(s): Do you know if this guy has a reputation for being a player? How often do you speak to him?