What do you do when you're feeling hopeless, lost, suicidal?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Angie
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

you are definitely not alone. 1 out of every 3 people I speak to has depression, anxiety, is suicidal, hates the world, etc. It's tough to feel happy when there is so much negative and hate around us.

The best thing I can suggest is to surround yourself with as many supportive people as you can. Find something you love/like to do and do it as often as possible. I believe, that we are all here and in some small (or for some of us big) way we are all making a difference in other peoples lives whether we can see how or not. For instance, I don't know you but the fact that I'm answering this question makes me feel like I'm not alone. That there is someone else out there feeling lost, and that is helping me. You helped me by asking this questions so thank you.

I hope you feel better soon and find something that makes you feel less hopeless.

• 5 months ago

Still trying to figure out what to do myself. I have no clue. I'm just waiting for a early non violent death and try to laugh as much as possible in the meantime.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Ive been depressed for 25 years. I have no idea.

• Shazy
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

I do right now!

I'm here but I'm crying.

I don't really know what to do anymore.

I'm older now so I've run out of doing.

I hope you feel better soon.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

think about happy moment of your life

• 5 months ago

It is okay to go to a dark place as long as you don't do anything drastic and that you come out of that dark place.

• 5 months ago

Find someone to talk to about it. A therapist would be best, but if that won't work, a school counselor or even just an adult person that you know and trust.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Don’t let yourself fall into the trap of believing that loneliness is forever. You might feel lonely today, this week, or even this month, but it doesn’t mean you are alone or that you have no one who cares for you.

Like all feelings, loneliness is impermanent and it does not define who you are. Accept that you feel lonely, then focus on moving forward.If you think about sadness and loneliness all the time, you will be sadder and lonelier. Do things that gently nudge your perspective towards the positive.

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Drink tons and tons of booze...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.