Is the ratio of abundance between elements in the Earth's crust like iron and silicon considered typical for our type of solar system?

What I mean is, suppose that somewhere else in the galaxy is another solar system that's near identical to ours in both formation and the type of star. If it formed in a near identical way to our system, would its planets be hosting similar percentages of elements in their crust like Earth, or is it just sheer... show more What I mean is, suppose that somewhere else in the galaxy is another solar system that's near identical to ours in both formation and the type of star. If it formed in a near identical way to our system, would its planets be hosting similar percentages of elements in their crust like Earth, or is it just sheer chance that elements like aluminium and silicon are grossly abundant in the Earth's crust?