How many people come here because they are looking for hope in Jesus Christ, and How many are trying to squash such hopes instead?

I wish that people would not trample on the spiritual feelings of other people, and that includes the spiritual feelings of Non-Christians.

• Cowboy

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is not the Jesus Christ section.....

Many times in life, when we want to learn a particular thing, we have to weed through a lot of garbage to get to the answers we seek. I may only want to know how to connect my wireless printer to my network but I get a manual I have to scan through a lot of information that is not helpful. My hopes of connecting my printer wirelessly might feel squashed but then I come across that gem that informs me how to connect. You can find hope if you look long and hard enough.

I would rather not be an atheist, so I come here asking if anybody has any testable, repeatable, consistent evidence of the existence of their favourite God or Goddess.

So far, all I get are threats of eternal torment, and/or Thumbs Down.

Seems that Religions have some sort of Rule where it is considered rude, or even fatally blasphemous, to ask for evidence.

• brmxld

We all have our reasons for being here.

Look for the good and let go of the bad, we are all trying our best to make it through one day at a time.

• barty

What kind of arrogance makes you believe that your religion is the only source of hope in the world? Why are Christians so incredibly presumptuous? Why the superiority complex?

Since this isn't a Christer indoctrination forum anybody looking for Christer indoctrination here is probably an ignorant nitwit recently escaped from chains in mummy's basement.

Eye roll

The latter group know already that what they have is all that they ever will have, relative to R&S (Matthew 7:6, John 3:18). The former group is looking forward to hope of life after the grave, Romans 8:24, John 10:10.

• EddieJ

No one looks for hope in Jesus.

There are those who have already deluded themselves into thinking they have that hope, and there are intelligent people who know that there is no real evidence that the Jesus described in the NT ever existed.

I live for the truth and that is why I am here.

atheist trolling ********************* ************************ ********************