So What Are Your Overall Thoughts On The Current WWE Women s Tag Team Champions The IIconnics?

Do you find them an entertaining pair? Do you think they have lots of charisma or do you find them a little bland? I think the main problem with them, is their booking. Unfortunately they are booked to lose the majority of their matches. They are almost booked like jobbers. I think The WWE needs to fix that. It... show more Do you find them an entertaining pair? Do you think they have lots of charisma or do you find them a little bland?

I think the main problem with them, is their booking. Unfortunately they are booked to lose the majority of their matches. They are almost booked like jobbers. I think The WWE needs to fix that. It really does devalue the tag titles.

I think they have the right look, and have the natural comedic factor to them. What do you all think?