Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 5 months ago

Which zodiac sign is strongest among all?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Best Answer

Strongest does not mean going to war, it means changing the world, I would say Virgo, Aquarius and Scorpio

• Islle5 months agoReport

Onest if youre whining at me then Thanks for showing everyone the visual of it and backing me up. Youre obviously a virgo or aquarius. And you just cried about it right on cue just like the cry baby that you are

• 5 months ago

Scorpio and Capricorn.

• 5 months ago

Hmm .. dunno. Maybe Aries Leo Or cappy

• 5 months ago

Mars in Aries Scorpio Cancer Pisces and Taurus.

Source(s): People I know.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Janet
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Everyone has ALL 12 zodiac signs, in their personal unique astrological birth chart.

The Sign you find when you look up someone's month-day of birth on a list is only their Sun Sign . the Sign that Sun appeared to be moving through when there were born.

The Sun Sign is only 1 out of 40-50 factors in the unique birthchart for an individual, and often it is NOT the strongest influence in that person's birthchart.

But all 12 zodiac signs are in a birthchart and all of those Signs have an influence on particular behaviors and particular areas of our life.

• 5 months ago

A strong will who will fight, mars in aries

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Zodiac signs do not determine who is stronger than another.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

both of those signs are best

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I would say Aquarius, it is a sign ruled by Saturn and Uranus. It is said to be revolutionary sign. I also have researched there are many scientist and Presidents under this sign who has made world a better place to live in

• Islle5 months agoReport

Shat up. Aquarius are boring and dense. Thats one of your many problems you wish somebody was jealous because youre so conceited instead of just knowing people are just boringly annoyed by your boring ego trips about nothing

• Jim
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

All of them because all of this is fake stuff.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.