What is the best program to study the GED test in the US for someone who never got schooled?

Hello everyone, I'll get right to it, When I was young about 9, I was in the second grade at my local school and decided to ask my mother if I could be home schooled she accepted much to my surprise and did very little to actually teach me and my sister (Who was in the 5th grade at the time) now for maybe a... show more Hello everyone, I'll get right to it, When I was young about 9, I was in the second grade at my local school and decided to ask my mother if I could be home schooled she accepted much to my surprise and did very little to actually teach me and my sister (Who was in the 5th grade at the time) now for maybe a year and a half after I didn't think much of it after all I was a kid I thought not having to go to school was great many of my teacher were pretty mean to me as a kid and my parents didn't much care for my grades so I did pretty poorly when I turned 13 I realized at that very young age that not having an education was pretty bad it scared me now I won't go much into detail over what happened the next years but I fought with my mother a lot about our schooling but she never really followed through with it now I am 19 I've done everything I could to keep my mind sharp almost all of my english and writing skills have been learned through simply looking at articles online I didn't know how to multiply for a long time till I taught myself and I also taught myself division as well all of these topics leave much to be desired as you would imagine being that I haven't actually gone to school or had any guidance what so ever I've tried really hard it all just seems very overwhelming to me I wanna try signing up for a program online to help but I'm not sure which ones would be best for someone in my place who seems just so far behind any help would be greatly appreciated friends.
Update: What is the best online program to study the GED test in the US for someone who never got schooled?