Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinancePersonal Finance · 6 months ago

How come some people are rich and have easy lives and others don't?

I know decisions and opportunities are a factor, but some people have that and still struggle.

What's the point of life.

It always feels like a rat race, and some have it better than others no matter what.

Why?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Life is not fair. The fundamental thing which separates adults from children is the recognition of that one simple fact.

Life is not fair. Grow up and get over it.

• B
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

easy life is a matter of perspective, money does help though. it also helps to remember life is not always fair.

but to those who prepare, life is easier.

• GEEGEE
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

The assumption that "rich" people have easy lives is faulty. Sure, money does often make life run smoothly, or more smoothly, those people have problems too, and often bigger ones since their lives can be complex.

• F
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Very few people are really rich. OK , it's all relative,if you're living on the streets, someone with £50 is rich to you, and if you have £1m, Bill Gates probably won't think you're rich either. The government and Uk media, seems to think rich begins at about £40k a year , when they take a much bigger chunk of your wages, but you can't buy a house in SE England with that income. The top 1% of earners begins at about £80k but encompasses sports and pop stars earning mayve £20m+, and there's a massive difference in your lifestyle there.

So it's more a case of why are some people poor and some relatively well off. In 99% of cases I would say it's a combination of intelligence and hard work.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Because some people spend four or six or more years working hard to get a degree or multiple degrees so that they can get a high paying job and others don't want to work hard at anything, or they want to drop out of school, not go to college or university, live off others, are lazy, have bad attitudes, or for whatever reason, they do not want to work hard to get ahead. A good life doesn't just land on our shoulders.

Source(s): Certified Paralegal, with 25+ years' experience.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

People need to stop waiting for others to save them. That's the problem. People look towards the government, mayor, employers, family etc etc but never within themselves. We are living in a time where technology is amazing and you can make loads of money from your phone. Keep in mind that self education is constantly required even after the formal education. There are alot of informative blogs, informative website, informative books, informative videos out there that can help you make, save & invest money plus you are able to save by going through most of their links. I constantly scout out informative stuff to help me grow and you should as well. My lastest that I found which helped my family and friends is https://www.motivatedjay.com/blog

It is time to wake up from the fairy tale and accept that no one is coming to save you. We are adults with responsibilities so we must hustle..

Best

• Otto
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

There are different reasons why .Hope you can find a answer at JW.ORG

Source(s): Bible
  • 6 months ago

Jesus wisely had a hard life so he could have a great Eternity .

• 6 months ago

There will always be those who are richer/poorer, smarter/dumber, better-looking/uglier, and more and less successful than you.

• 6 months ago

We live in a world that makes people believe that if you are rich you are happy and live good life, but only those who have God and are content with what they have live good lives and do not worry about life. James 1:10 but the one wo is rich should take pride in his low position, because he will pass away like a wild flower.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.